What makes a successful webinar? Start with these three essential components:
- Effective outreach to a targeted audience
- A well-structured and informative presentation
- A focused follow-up and lead-generation process.
360 has created webinars for both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. From budgeting to post-event promotion, we’ll guide you through the steps that result in a memorable webinar, or we can even take care of everything for you.
If you need a little assistance or a lot, you can customize the specific services you need.
Before the Webinar
Our services include:
- Email marketing to promote the event, focused on the merits of registering and targeted to any prospect that has not yet registered. This includes a reminder campaign to existing registrants to ensure their attendance at the upcoming event, leading up to the day of the event itself
- A registration page that allows visitors to register for the webinar, download materials, receive reminders and invite others
- Targeted advertising on Google, Bing or industry-specific websites, that can quickly garner first-time attendees and effectively drive registrations.
- Social media-based advertising through LinkedIn directed toward prospects based on job titles and employee profiles.
Looking to create the most prominent event possible? We’ll partner with publications in your industry for advertising in newsletters and online, write contributed articles on the webinar subject, and send out communications to subscriber lists.
A Great Webinar Presentation
We will provide a template design for the presentation (which can also be used for future presentations) and customize your presenter’s slides using PowerPoint. We can create backdrop graphics, visuals and animations to help explain specific points in the presentation if needed.
If you have a speaker, we can prepare him/her for the webinar by providing a rehearsal and analyzing their technical set-up and environment. We can also provide an experienced moderator to work with attendees who are having issues, queue up questions, and act as the eyes and ears of the presentation, so the presenter can focus solely on content.
Will your webinar be a global event? We can provide multi-region and multi-language capabilities so that everyone can participate.
After the Webinar
What happens after the webinar is arguably more important that what happens before or during the presentation.
Post-presentation follow-up includes the process for a) assessing the value delivered from the audience perspective; b) qualifying and transferring leads to your sales team, and c) building attendance for future webinars and other forms of engagement.
360 services here include:
- Editing your webinar into an engaging video that can be downloaded and viewed by those who could not attend
- A post-webinar survey and email campaign to ensure participation in future events, and drive non-participants to watch the recorded video or ask for more information
- Developing your presentation into other formats such as podcasts and whitepapers so they can be downloaded and consumed by a wider audience