At 360Civic, our success is entirely contingent upon your satisfaction. When you become our client, we immediately assume specific responsibilities to you throughout the scope of your project. It is our job to be accessible and professional, to keep you informed, to answer your questions, and to deliver the work agreed upon within the time and budget allowances negotiated.
We’ve specified these responsibilities in our Client Bill of Rights.
The 360 Client Bill of Rights
- You have the right to a timely ETA for your project or task. For simple and straightforward work, you will receive your ETA within 1 business day of submitting the request. For more involved projects or quotes, we will notify you of when that project ETA will be ready within 1 business day.
- You have a right to clear and timely communications from us. Our commitment is:
- We will respond to any emails within 1 business day.
- We will return any calls within 4 business hours.
- If we are out on vacation, or sick, our automatic email responders and voicemails will state that information and provide a fallback person to contact.
- You can choose how you prefer to communicate with us: via phone, email or our project management system.
- When we know a deadline cannot be met, we will notify you immediately. Under no circumstances will we notify you after a deadline has been missed.
- You have the right to speak to any team member and have them update you on the status of your work, or find the right team member to provide that answer to you.
- You have the right to an accurate advance estimate of time and materials costs. If we find that we will exceed that estimate, you have the right to approve the additional billing or stop work on the project altogether. On projects, you have a right to have us stay within the budget agreed upon, as long as the scope of the job does not change.
- You have the right to exercise our satisfaction guarantee. We want you to be happy with the work we provide you. If you are not, you have the right to have us improve upon our work, or refund your money as per the agreement.
- You have the right to expect quality, professional products, services and support from us. If you do not receive that, you have the right to speak directly to the founders and officers of the company.
The 360 Guarantee
- We approach every client engagement with the intent to accomplish objectives, not merely complete tasks.
- We outline goals and then create structured programs to reach those objectives.
- We establish a fixed price and timetable, and then stay on budget and on time.
- We expand our capabilities when necessary to meet a client's needs, saving the time and money that would be necessary to screen and hire additional vendors.
Every staff member understands that client satisfaction is our only goal. However, if you are unsatisfied with the results of our work at any stage, and we cannot cure the dissatisfaction, all program fees paid to 360 for that stage of the program will be refunded.