The primary goal of marketing is to convince consumers of the quality and desirability of a product or service.
However, sometimes it is equally important to use marketing to inform the general public about a product, and counter any misconceptions that may have developed.
The client that needed this particular approach had established itself as one of Southern California’s premier manufactured and modular home dealerships. For more than three generations it had been successful and respected in its industry. However, it must frequently contend with negative misunderstandings about what constitutes a manufactured home, and how manufactured homes compare to traditional stick built homes in construction materials, government inspection criteria and price.
The company utilized 360Biz to remake its website to include more information about these important topics, as well as to deliver a better user experience, and find new ways to reach potential customers and prospects.
The solution needed to accomplish the following tasks:
- Create a website with a sophisticated modern design
- Create new content that provides more industry context for manufactured homes
- The creation of social media pages to promote the company and its products
The features of the solutions delivered included:
- A new, mobile-friendly website
- New content pages that stress the quality of contemporary manufactured homes, as well as the convenience of the company's buying experience
- Three blogs every month that explore industry issues and describe how today's manufactured homes have evolved significantly from the "mobile homes" of generations past
- The creation of a Facebook page, and updating that page weekly with new posts
- Promotional email campaigns directing recipients to the company's website and Facebook page
360 completed every aspect of the project on time and under budget. Among the most notable results:
- Visits to the company’s website increased more than 160%
- Responses to the “contact us” form on the website increased nearly 4x
- The company’s Facebook page achieved more than 1,400 “likes” since its launch
- Inbound messages via social media have increased 400%
- Social media followers have increased by more than 1,000