It’s an unfair fact of business that companies with better products do not always generate better sales.
That was the issue facing one leading supplier of environmental control products for institutional and commercial applications.
Its greenhouse control systems, hydroponic controllers, irrigation systems and supplementary products are recognized as among the best in the industry. But the company had not taken full advantage of opportunities to promote the superiority of its brand, or build relationships with customers, distributors and resellers.
The company utilized 360Biz to launch a comprehensive new marketing strategy to address these challenges.
The solution needed to accomplish the following tasks:
- Improve the company’s current marketing efforts
- Expand and update the company website
- Create social media pages to promote the company and its products
The features of the solutions delivered included:
- A new, mobile-friendly website with detailed product information and new warranty options that add value to its products
- New content pages that stress the quality of the company’s environmental controllers, which boost crop yields by as much as 15%
- A weekly blog to position the company as a trusted authority in its industry
- The creation of Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- Additional marketing outreach efforts, including emails and promotion of company appearances at industry tradeshows
360Biz completed every aspect of the project on time and under budget. Among the most notable results:
- Sales up 25%
- Website visits up 35%
- Number of website page views up more than 30%
- More than 2,800 “likes” on Facebook after two months
- Increased leads and sales generated from the website