Most successful midsized companies have achieved a level of recognition in their respective fields that allows them to be competitive at attracting new clients.
But in business, if you’re just standing still, it’s never a good thing. The desire always exists to build upon past triumphs and move the company into competition with the top players in the industry.
One of our clients provides workforce management solutions to call centers. These products help businesses achieve better customer service through more accurate forecasting of call volume, agent scheduling and adherence.
The company was ready to take that next step. They utilized 360 to help make it happen.
The solution needed to accomplish the following tasks:
- Improve the company’s current marketing efforts
- Expand and update the company website
- Create social media pages to promote the company and its products
The features of the solutions delivered included:
- A new, mobile-friendly website with detailed product information and videos
- New content pages that stress the economic and customer service benefits of the company’s products
- Ten new blogs every month to promote and position the company as an authority in the field of contact center technology solutions
- The creation of a monthly online newsletter
- Additional marketing outreach efforts, including automated email campaigns and promotion of company appearances at industry tradeshows
360 BC Group completed every aspect of the project on time and under budget. Among the most notable results:
- Website visits have more than doubled
- Visits from search engines have increased 48%
- Goal completions (registrations on the site) are up nearly 100%