When a company changes its name, there’s a particular challenge in retaining the customer base from its previous identity, while “starting over” as a new entity and seeking to reach a wider range of clients.
When a leading provider of merchant processing services and prepaid card solutions was preparing for this transition, it utilized 360Biz to oversee the website and marketing components of that project.
360’s solution needed to accomplish the following tasks:
- Create a new website, complete with new company logos and brand identity
- Create content that addresses the payment processing benefits the company is able to provide to under-served industries
- Expand the company’s marketing efforts through blogs, email campaigns, online videos and social media
The features of the solutions delivered included:
- A new, mobile-friendly website that emphasizes the company’s product range and the industries it serves
- A bi-weekly blog to position the company as a trusted authority in its industry
- The creation of Facebook and LinkedIn pages that stress product security and quality, as well as community outreach efforts
- Additional marketing outreach efforts, including emails and videos
360Biz completed every aspect of the project on time and on budget. Among the most notable results:
- Total visits to the site are now up more than 250%
- Visits from search engines increased more than 180%
- A visitor’s average time spent on the site increased from 41 seconds to nearly two minutes
- The bounce rate dropped from almost 80% to 63%